Types of Business Entities in California
The Margarian Law Firm assists its clients in forming, maintaining and dissolving the following business entities:
- S Corporation,
- C Corporation,
- and Sole Proprietorship.
One of the most important decisions that every business owner must take is to select the business structure of his or her organization. You should take into consideration various factors while you choose organizational form:
- tax consequences
- the rights and obligations of co-owners of the business
- efficient business organization
Additionally, minority shareholders face more often different kind of challenges. It requires that they fully comprehend what kind of limitations can restrict their rights, or when super-majorities decisions must be taken for some business deals.
Our services: business entities
The Margarian Law Firm lawyers concentrate their efforts on identifying and implementing the best business structure for your company. Moreover, our law firm provides business clients with the following services.
- Starting to choose what type of legal entity you want to create,
- Reviewing the list of requirements for the chosen type of a legal entity,
- Helping to get and prepare the documents to create your legal entity,
- Creation of a legal entity in California,
- Dissolution of your company in California,
- Mediation in conflicts between partners, shareholders and members of LLC through negotiation, coaching, counseling, or litigation.
In conclusion, the Margarian Law Firm lawyers provide national and domestic business owners and startup entrepreneurs with a full range of legal services. Furthermore, our team combines an in-depth understanding of the domestic legal and business environment with top quality legal skills. So, if you have decided to establish a legal entity in California, it is crucial you consult an experienced and professional business lawyer who can help you to choose the most effective type of a legal entity you need. So make an informed decision. Contact Margarian Law Firm if you have any questions about deciding your business structure.